Thursday, 21 July 2016

Holiday time

No one likes a holiday better than me. Just got back from Porto Santo and I'm getting ready to jet off again to the Channel Islands. I always have a suitcase half packed with essentials ready to go.

Here's what I keep in one of them

Corkscrew/bottle opener ( you never know when you just want to buy some nice wine)

Travel iron

Insect bite spray/repellent (blasted mossies see me and thinks "ah running buffet)

Bin liners (for dirty laundry)

Travel plug adapter

SPF / after sun ( I always go to sunny places)

Travel scrabble (don't you just love a good game?)

Hair brush ( I left mine at home once and it cost me a stupid amount for a new one at airport)

Sewing kit

First aid kit.

I'm also paranoid about losing passports, so I have a photo of the first page of passport on my phone, making sure my passport number is easily visible.  Crazy huh?!?!

Happy holidays

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment