After years of hinting and moaning I finally got a lovely dolls house for Christmas from my lovely husband. I had a dolls house when I was a child and loved shopping for furniture and bits and bobs to decorate it with. (now its on a full size scale). I was amazed that he actually listened to what I would love to have and out he went and bought one, a bit bigger than I would have chosen but, hey, I'm not complaining. The next stage is getting some electricity supplied. We are off to a 'Dolls House Fair' in Exeter on Sunday so hopefully we will come home with lots of ideas and some lovely bits of furniture.
And here's one of the inside, squatters beware!
Here's a little pic of what I purchased today.
I just love the little cupboard.
The kitchen range has to be painted.
You can't really see it in the photo but there's an apple pie
and gammon ham on the top of the cupboard.
Lovely choice of floor coverings and the little furniture!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Patty
Thanks Patty, I thought so too. Great minds think alike. xx
Delete